Erythritol, Natural Sugar Erythritol Powder
Erythritol, white crystal, slightly sweet, relative sweetness 0.65, cool feeling, low calorific value, about one tenth of the calorific value of sucrose. Soluble in water (37%, 25℃). Because of low solubility, easy to crystallize. Used for organic synthesis and biochemical research. By wheat, corn starch, such as the security, the appropriate consumption level, such as hypertonic yeast clump terrier spore yeast (Moniliella pllinis), fat Candida (Candida lipolytica) or class silk spore yeast (Tricho sporonoides megachilensis) in high concentrations (> 450 g/L) after enzymatic hydrolysis fermentation, the fermentation mash approved by heating sterilization and filtration and then the ion exchange resin, activated carbon and ultrafiltration, purification, crystallization, washing and drying. The average yield is about 50%.
||White crystalline powder
|Loss on drying, %
|Heavy metals (Pb) mg/kg
|Assay (on dry basis), %
|Cont of bacteria, cfu/g
|Yeast & Mold,/g
(1) Low sweetness: the sweetness of erythritol is only 60% to 70% of sucrose, and the entrance has a cool taste, pure taste and no aftertaste.
(2) High stability: the acid and heat are very stable, the acid and alkali resistance are very high, and the decomposition and change will not occur under the temperature of 329 degrees.
(3) High solubility: 25 ℃ erythritol, the solubility of sugar alcohol is 36% (W/W), erythritol, sugar alcohols solubility increases, a rise of temperature than glucose, mannose, Arabian sugar alcohols solubility is high, easy to crystallization precipitation crystals.
(4) Low hygroscopicity: erythritol, sugar alcohol is very easy to crystallization, but none in 90% humidity environment moisture absorption, easy to crush get powder products, can be used for sour food surface to prevent moisture absorption.
(5) Low calorie: Erythritol has low calorie, because of its small molecular weight, it is easy to be absorbed by the human body, and only a small amount of Erythritol enters the large intestine of the human body and is fermented by microorganisms. And 80% Erythritol enters the human blood after being eaten by the human body, but it can not be metabolized by enzymes in the human body, does not provide energy for the body, and does not participate in sugar metabolism. Can be excreted from the body through urine.
(1) In Food: Erythritol is used in food as sugar substitute in Milk, Yogurt, Ice cream, Cheese, Cakes, Biscuits, Pastries, Chewing gum, Hard candies, Soft candies, Jelly, Protein powder, Chewable Tablets, Oral liquid.
(2) In Beverages: Erythritol is used in diet soft drinks, flavored waters and milks, sports drinks, smoothies, iced teas, frozen beverages and soy-based beverages. Carbonated beverage, Non-carbonated beverage, Dairy drinks.
(3) In Pharmaceutical: Erythritol is used in Solid dosage forms: Tablets, Coating agent, Lozenges, Diluent in wet granulation; Liquid dosage forms; Medicated confectionery, Medicated chewing gum in pharmaceutical.
(4) In Health and Personal care: Erythritol is used in Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Hair Care, Oral Care, Skin Care, Soap and Bath Products.
Shandong Fuyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is located in Shandong Province, China. Our products are mainly from corn deep processing and bio-fermentation. We have five main areas in our plant including corn starch workshop, modified starch workshop, sodium gluconate workshop, CHP workshop and sewage treatment workshop. Through more than ten years of reform and development, we have occupied 40% of the Chinese market, with an annual output of 700,000 tons of corn starch, 100,000 tons of modified starch products and 150,000 tons of sodium gluconate. In 2018, the total sales reached 1.5 billion yuan, of which 30% of the export value, we are trusted by more and more domestic and foreign customers. Scientific and technological innovation is the permanent driving force for our sustainable development. We have established a provincial high standard technology center, a provincial academician workstation, Shandong Province gluconic acid derivative engineering technology research center, and established a biotechnology research base in cooperation with many famous universities in China, a bio-fermentation joint R&D center with the National Biochemical Engineering Technology Research Center (Shanghai). At present, we have more than 1,000 employees, including 46 scientific research personnel (including 2 doctors, 12 masters and 26 professionals), and we have developed more than 20 series of modified starches, organic acids and sugar alcohols, obtained 15 national patents and won the title of provincial scientific achievement, and our technical level has reached international advanced level. Thereby, we have undertaken a number of national key projects such as China's major equipment research and development, National "863" Project,etc. We have passed ISO9001/ ISO14001/ ISO22000/ KOSHER/ HALA/ IFRC and many other international management system certifications. Our five-year plan is to make corn processing annual capacity reach 1 million tons, 200,000 tons of sodium gluconate, 200,000 tons of modified starch, 30,000 tons of starch-based materials and 50,000 tons of corn oil, 5,000 tons of sugar alcohol products such as D-ribose and curdlan, annual total sales reach 3 billion yuan. We are a steadily moving Chinese manufacturer, and we not only have confidence in product quality, but also have the ability to face a broader international market. Please check out our latest news on our official website and other company homepages (Twitter/ Fackbook/ Alibaba,etc), and we will always welcome your inquiry and visit .
1. who are we?
We are based in Shandong, China, start from 2009,sell to South Asia(30.00%),Southeast Asia(25.00%),South America(20.00%),North America(15.00%),Oceania(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%). There are total about 1000+ people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Sodium Gluconate,Corn Starch,Modified Starch,Cationic Starch,Oxidized Starch
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We're the largest manufacturer of sodium gluconate and corn starch in China and have achieved 40% of Chinese market; we have established the highest standards of provincial biochemical laboratories; we have undertaken several major national key projects.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,D/P D/A,Cash;