|CAS No.:||551-68-8||Other Names:||Sweetener|
|FEMA No.:||C4H10O4||Type:||Acidity Regulators, Antioxidants, Chewing Gum Bases, Emulsifiers, Enzyme Preparations, Flavoring Agents, Nutrition Enhancers, Preservatives, Stabilizers, Sweeteners, THICKENERS|
|Grade:||Food Grade.pharmaceutical Grade||Port:||Qingdao|
pure allulose Zero Calorie Liquid Sweetener,
zero calorie sweetener intermittent fasting,
99 pure allulose Zero Calorie Liquid Sweetener
Food grade sweetener d-allulose sweetener, allulose powder, psicose
Allulose is a new sweetener on the market.
D-Psicose (C6H12O6), also known as D-allulose, or simply allulose, is a low-calorie epimer of the monosaccharide sugar fructose, used by some major commercial food and beverage manufacturers as a low-calorie sweetener.
|Items||Specification||Result of Inspection|
|Appearance||White Crystalline Powder or Granule,Sweet taste||White Crystalline gramule, sweet taste|
|Identification||Freely soluble in water,slightly soluble in ethanol,insoluble in ether||Freely soluble in water,slightly soluble in ethanol,insoluble in ether|
|Assay (dry basis)||99.5-100.5%||99.7|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.1%||0.02|
|Heavy metals ,as Pb ≤5ppm|
|Total plate count||≤100cfu/g||<10|
Compared with other zero calorie natural sweeteners, the biggest advantage of alluose lies in its close properties and functions to sucrose, which is safe enough and like "sugar", so that it can also obtain excellent sugar substitution effect in applications where other sweeteners are difficult to be competent, such as baked food. Its main advantages are as follows:
1. Low heat The sweetness of alluose is about 70% of sucrose, but the heat is much lower than sucrose, only one tenth of sucrose. A small study in 2015 showed that Allulose may be beneficial for type 2 diabetes and obesity. Researchers report that Allulose may help control blood sugar levels and improve insulin resistance, which is an ideal substitute for sugar and obesity in diabetic patients.
2. Good taste In terms of taste, the sweet taste of alluose is soft and delicate. It has a pure sweet taste very similar to high-purity sucrose. The initial stimulation speed to the taste buds is slightly faster than that of sucrose. There is no bad taste during and after eating. Its sweetness will not change with temperature, and it can show pure sweetness at various temperatures.
3. High security Allulose is regarded by European and American scholars as the best substitute for erythritol, because their sweetness is close, and it is safer than sugar alcohol. People have a certain tolerance to the intake of various sugar alcohols, otherwise they will have different degrees of diarrhea promoting effect, but alluose will not have such a situation and has no effect on metabolism and blood glucose level. In addition, alluose does not use chemical synthesis. The general preparation method is made of fructose extracted from corn or sugar beet through enzymatic differential isomerization. The product is relatively single and belongs to natural products.
4. Improve product quality Through Maillard reaction, alluose and egg albumin can not only form a better cross-linking structure and improve food texture, but also produce substances with high antioxidant effect, which can reduce oxidation loss in food processing and storage. By partially replacing sucrose with alluose in cake, a large number of antioxidant components can be produced through Maillard reaction, so as to improve the quality of cake. Therefore, it becomes an excellent choice to replace sucrose in baking application.
5. High stability The structure and characteristics of alluose are extremely stable, with strong chemical inertia. It can also maintain its original state under acidic or alkaline conditions. Its stability is higher than that of sucrose. It is convenient to be used in foods with rich nutrients and complex raw material sources.
Contact Person: admine