|CAS No.:||149-32-6||Other Names:||Sweetener|
|FEMA No.:||C4H10O4||Type:||Acidity Regulators, Antioxidants, Chewing Gum Bases, Emulsifiers, Enzyme Preparations, Flavoring Agents, Nutrition Enhancers, Preservatives, Stabilizers, Sweeteners, THICKENERS|
|Product Name:||Food Grade||Appearance:||White Powder|
Cas 149-32-6 Erythritol Zero Calorie Sweetener Substitute,
Cas 149-32-6 Erythritol Zero Calorie Sweetener Substitute For Sugar,
Cas 149-32-6 sweetener substitute in baking
Properties of Erythritol :
1. Low in calories: Erythritol has a very low caloric content; its value is 0. 2 calories per gram for food labeling purposes in the united states and 0 (zero) calories per gram.
2. High digestive tolerance: Erythritol is rapidly absorbed in the small intestine due to its small molecular size and structure.
3. Safe for diabetes’ person: Single dose and 14day clinical studies demonstrate erythritol does not affect blood serum glucose or insulin levels.
4. Do not cause tooth decay: Erythritol like other polyols is resistant to metabolism by oral bacteria which break down sugars and starches to produce acids which may lead to tooth enamel loss and cavities formation. According to a 3year study in 485 school children, erythritol was even more protective against dental caries than xylitol and sorbitol
Overall, erythritol appears to be an excellent sweetener.
* It contains almost no calories.
* It has 70% of the sweetness of sugar.
* It doesn’t raise blood sugar or insulin levels.
* Human studies show very little side effects… mainly minor digestive issues in some people.
* Studies where animals are fed massive amounts for long periods of time show no adverse effects
Why Do People Use Erythritol ?
Erythritol has almost no calories. In the United States, erythritol is labeled as having 0.2 calories per gram, which is 95 percent fewer calories than sugar. In Japan, erythritol is labeled as having zero calories.
Erythritol has not been found to affect blood sugar or insulin levels and has a zero glycemic index.
Erythritol has a sweet taste. Some say it tastes more like sugar than other natural sweeteners.
Specification of Erythritol :
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Assay (on dry basis)||99.5-100.5%|
|Loss on drying||≤0.20%|
|Ribitol and glycerol||≤0.1%|
|Melting range||118~122celsius degrees|
|Heavy metal(pb)||≤1.0 mg/kg|
|Arsenic(count as As)||≤0.3 mg/kg|
|Bacterium total||≤300 cfu/g|
Contact Person: admine