|Product Type:||STARCH||Fineness (%):||98|
|Packaging:||Bag, Bulk||Weight (kg):||25|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Starch Type:||Corn Starch|
|Ash:||4% Max||Moisture:||10% Max|
maize starch powder msds,
riddhi siddhi starch powder,
starch maize powder
|Spot No/cm2||0.7 max|
corn starch/modified corn starch/modified starch
Corn starch or maize starch, white yellowish powder.
As a common food ingredient, corn starch generally used in thickening saucesor soups, and in making corn syrup and other sugars.It is versatile, easily modified, and finds many uses in industry as adhesives, in paper products, as an anti-sticking agent, and textile manufacturing.It has medical uses, such as to supply glucose for people with glycogen storage disease.
Production process: cleaning -> soaking (0.3% sulfurous acid) -> corn coarse crushing -> germ separation -> coarse and fine grinding -> starch screening -> protein separation and starch cleaning -> centrifugation and drying -> by-product processing
Ordinary corn starch contain a small amount of fat and protein.
Starch sugar is the largest product of deep processing of corn starch. It is mainly used for food addition and also as raw material for industry.
Amino acids, isoleucine, arginine, and proline, which are produced from corn starch, have increased in demand in recent years.
Use physical, chemical and enzymatic methods to alter the properties of natural corn starch to meet the needs of all industries
Corn starch is the most important raw material in the antibiotic industry, because almost all antibiotics are produced by corn starch fermentation, such as penicillin, cephalosporin, tetracycline, oxytetracycline, chlortetracycline, streptomycin, etc.
Corn starch can be directly used as raw materials for chocolate, ketchup, meat products, ice cream, pudding, etc. The demand for these foods is very stable; of course, it can also be used for the production of many drinks, such as beer, milk drinks, etc.
Due to the high price of cassava, the amount of corn starch used in the paper industry is large.
Corn starch has a unique appearance and texture after being mixed with water and milk. It is commonly used in white sugar powder as an anti-adhesive;
Corn starch is also used as a thickener in Chinese and French cuisine;
Corn starch also has many uses in the production of environmentally friendly products.
1. Corn is recognized as the "golden crop" in the world. The content of fat, phosphorus and vitamin B2 in corn is the first in cereals.
2. Cornmeal contains linoleic acid and vitamin E, which can lower the body's cholesterol level and reduce the incidence of arteriosclerosis.
3. Cornmeal contains more calcium and iron, which can prevent high blood pressure and coronary heart disease.
4. Modern medical research has shown that cornmeal is rich in anti-cancer factor-glutathione, which can be combined with a variety of foreign chemical carcinogens in the human body to make it lose its toxicity and then excreted through the digestive tract. The coarsely ground cornmeal contains a large amount of lysine, which inhibits tumor growth.
5. Cornmeal also contains trace element selenium, which can accelerate the decomposition of oxides in the human body and inhibit malignant tumors.
6. Rich dietary fiber in cornmeal can promote bowel movement, shorten the time of food passing through the digestive tract, reduce the absorption of toxic substances and stimulate the colon to carcinogens, thus reducing the incidence of colon cancer.
We have a mature loading and warehousing system, as well as a well-organized logistics system to ensure that every order is monitored from production to shipment, thus ensuring product quality and customer satisfaction.
Our packing bags meet food and industrial quality standards and are equipped with wooden or iron trays at the bottom of the cargo to ensure the speed and safety of loading and unloading.
Mainly used for the packaging of industrial grade products.
Mainly used for packaging food grade products.
For packaging industrial or food grade products, and is easy to loading and unloading and transport.
1.Qingdao Port is the best choice for us , but we can also choose Tianjin Port or other ports to meet customers' needs.
2.We have a professional logistics center and customs brokers, the whole process to ensure the safety and convenience of cargo transportation.
3.A 20ft container can carry 24 to 26 tons of cargo, and a 40ft container can carry 28 tons of cargo.
4.The delivery date is generally 3~7 days after the payment,and we have sufficient stocks to meet the large demand of customers.
1. Q: Can I get a sample?
A: For most products, samples up to 500g will be provided free of charge, but shipping costs will be paid by your side.
2. Q: What is your MOQ?
A: The minimum order quantity is 500kg. If you need less, then we can provide 100kg, but this requires full payment before shipment.
3. Q: What kind of payment methods do you accept?
A: We can accept payment by T/T, L/C, D/P.
4. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: The delivery date is generally 3~7 days after the payment.
Thank you for your attention and viewing of our company information, we are a steadily moving Chinese manufacturer, and we not only have confidence in product quality, but also have the ability to face a broader international market.
Please check out our latest news on our official website and other company homepages (Twitter/ Fackbook/ Alibaba,etc), and we will always welcome your inquiry and visit .
Contact Person: admine