Sugar Alcohols Natural Sugar Enzymatic Hydrolysis Erythritol Sweetener
Erythritol, white crystal, slightly sweet, relative sweetness 0.65, cool feeling, low calorific value, about one tenth of the calorific value of sucrose. Soluble in water (37%, 25℃). Because of low solubility, easy to crystallize. Used for organic synthesis and biochemical research. By wheat, corn starch, such as the security, the appropriate consumption level, such as hypertonic yeast clump terrier spore yeast (Moniliella pllinis), fat Candida (Candida lipolytica) or class silk spore yeast (Tricho sporonoides megachilensis) in high concentrations (> 450 g/L) after enzymatic hydrolysis fermentation, the fermentation mash approved by heating sterilization and filtration and then the ion exchange resin, activated carbon and ultrafiltration, purification, crystallization, washing and drying. The average yield is about 50%.
||White crystalline powder
|Loss on drying, %
|Heavy metals (Pb) mg/kg
|Assay (on dry basis), %
|Cont of bacteria, cfu/g
|Yeast & Mold,/g
(1) Low sweetness: the sweetness of erythritol is only 60% to 70% of sucrose, and the entrance has a cool taste, pure taste and no aftertaste.
(2) High stability: the acid and heat are very stable, the acid and alkali resistance are very high, and the decomposition and change will not occur under the temperature of 329 degrees.
(3) High solubility: 25 ℃ erythritol, the solubility of sugar alcohol is 36% (W/W), erythritol, sugar alcohols solubility increases, a rise of temperature than glucose, mannose, Arabian sugar alcohols solubility is high, easy to crystallization precipitation crystals.
(4) Low hygroscopicity: erythritol, sugar alcohol is very easy to crystallization, but none in 90% humidity environment moisture absorption, easy to crush get powder products, can be used for sour food surface to prevent moisture absorption.
(1) In Food: Erythritol is used in food as sugar substitute in Milk, Yogurt, Ice cream, Cheese, Cakes, Biscuits, Pastries, Chewing gum, Hard candies, Soft candies, Jelly, Protein powder, Chewable Tablets, Oral liquid.
(2) In Beverages: Erythritol is used in diet soft drinks, flavored waters and milks, sports drinks, smoothies, iced teas, frozen beverages and soy-based beverages. Carbonated beverage, Non-carbonated beverage, Dairy drinks.
(3) In Pharmaceutical: Erythritol is used in Solid dosage forms: Tablets, Coating agent, Lozenges, Diluent in wet granulation; Liquid dosage forms; Medicated confectionery, Medicated chewing gum in pharmaceutical.
1. who are we?
We are based in Shandong, China, start from 2009,sell to South Asia(30.00%),Southeast Asia(25.00%),South America(20.00%),North America(15.00%),Oceania(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%). There are total about 1000+ people in our office.
2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.what can you buy from us?
Sodium Gluconate,Corn Starch,Modified Starch,Cationic Starch,Oxidized Starch
4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
We're the largest manufacturer of sodium gluconate and corn starch in China and have achieved 40% of Chinese market; we have established the highest standards of provincial biochemical laboratories; we have undertaken several major national key projects.
5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR,CNY;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,D/P D/A,Cash;