|Product Type:||STARCH||Color:||White Powder|
|Weight (kg):||25||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
|Starch Type:||Corn Starch||CAS:||9005-25-8|
|Molecular Formula:||(C6H10O5)n||Grade:||Food Grade And Industrial Grade|
|Source:||Corn / Maize||Production Capacity:||700,000 Tons/year|
organic non gmo cornstarch IP certificate,
non gmo cornstarch bulk IP certificate,
non gmo digestive resistant cornstarch IP certificate
Non-GMO corn starch factory with IP certificate
Corn starch is starch that is ground from the white endosperm at the heart of a kernel of corn. It's used as a thickening agent in cooking, a health-conscious alternative to talc, and the main ingredient in a biodegradable plastic. Powdered sugar also includes a small amount so that it does not clump.
|Serial Number||Test Item||Standard||Results|
|3||Acidity(on dry basis),0 T||≤2.00||1.20|
|4||Ash(on dry basis),%||≤0.18||0.11|
|5||Protein(on dry basis),%||≤0.60||0.33|
|7||Fat(on dry basis),%||≤0.20||0.19|
|Packed in 25 KG/BAG and store in tight, light-resistant containers under 25℃.|
|Conclusion: The above product conforms to the standard.|
Product Name: Corn starch
Other Names: Maize starch
Appearance: White powder
CAS No.: 9005-25-8
Molecular formula: (C6H10O5)n
1. As upstream raw material
1) As raw material for producing starch sugar, such as trehalose, glucose, maltose, fructose syrup, etc. And further downstream products, such as Sorbitol, mannite, etc.
2) As raw material for producing various amino acid, such as lysine, sodium glutamate, arginine, isoleucine, etc. it is also used to produce citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, itaconic acid, oxalic acid, etc.
3) As raw material for producing various modified starches, such as pregelatinized starch, acidified starch, oxidized starch, etherified starch, esterified starch, crosslinked starch, grafted starch, etc.
4) As raw material for producing various antibiotics, such as penicillin, cephalosporin, tetracycline, oxytetracycline, aureomycin, streptomycin and a variety of aminoglycoside antibiotics
2. Food industry
1) Corn starch is widely used in producing vermicelli, meat products, ham sausage, ice cream, fudge, crisp food, candy, etc.
2) Used in beer production, replace rice to be an excipient of beer production, and processed into beer syrup for replacing malt
3) Used as anti-coagulant in white powdered sugar
4) Mix corn starch with milk or water, we can get the liquid with special appearance and texture
5) Widely used as coagulator in pudding, jelly and other foods
6) Used as thickener Chinese dishes and French foods
7) Added in flour for reducing the amount of gluten and flour ash, enhancing flour whiteness
1) Corn starch is used as surface sizing agent in papermaking industry
2) Corn starch is used as pulp material of warp sizing in textile industry
3) In construction industry, corn starch is widely used as thickener and adhesive in coating
4) Used in producing adhesive, such as paper adhesive, wood adhesive, carton adhesive, etc. It has the advantages of no corrosion, high strength, good moisture-proof, etc.
5) Used to produce environmental protection products, such as degradable plastics, plastic film, disposable degradable tableware, etc.
6) Used in mineral wool sound-absorbing board used as binder in production
7) Used as inhibitor in ore flotation plant, such as inhibitor of iron oxide in the cationic reverse flotation of itabirite ore, the gangue inhibitor in the anion flotation of phosphate ore, the gangue inhibitor in the flotation of sylvinite
25kg/plastic woven bag, 20tons/20ft container
850kg/jumbo bag, 17tons/20ft container with pallet
Shandong Fuyang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is leading company in corn deep-processing, which oriented of bio-fermentation. We produce Corn Starch – 700,000.00tons per year; Modified Starch – 100,000tons per year; Sodium Gluconate – 200,000tons per year. Now company is honored with ISO22000, ISO9001, ISO14001, HACCP, Kosher, Halal certificates, Non-GMO test, IP certificate, etc.
Corn Starch 700, 000tons/year
Food grade, tech grade
Modified Corn Starch 100,000tons/year
Acid Modified Starch
Hydroxypropyl Distarch Phosphate
Cross-linked starch, etc.
Contact Person: admine