|CAS No.:||149-32-6||Other Names:||Sweetener|
|FEMA No.:||C4H10O4||Type:||Acidity Regulators, Antioxidants, Chewing Gum Bases, Emulsifiers, Enzyme Preparations, Flavoring Agents, Nutrition Enhancers, Preservatives, Stabilizers, Sweeteners, THICKENERS|
|Grade:||Food Grade.pharmaceutical Grade||Port:||Qingdao|
healthiest no calorie sweetener,
low calorie sweetener syrup,
low calorie sugar alternatives
Erythritol has almost no calories. In the United States, erythritol is labeled as having 0.2 calories per gram, which is 95 percent fewer calories than sugar. In Japan, erythritol is labeled as having zero calories.
Erythritol has not been found to affect blood sugar or insulin levels and has a zero glycemic index.
Erythritol has a sweet taste. Some say it tastes more like sugar than other natural sweeteners.
erythritol appears to be an excellent sweetener.
* It contains almost no calories.
* It has 70% of the sweetness of sugar.
* It doesn’t raise blood sugar or insulin levels.
* Human studies show very little side effects… mainly minor digestive issues in some people.
* Studies where animals are fed massive amounts for long periods of time show no adverse effects
|Appearance||white crystalline powder|
|Loss on drying(%)||<0.2|
|Residue on ignition(%)||≤0.1|
|Heavy metal (Pb)||0.0005|
|Non soluble residues(mg/kg)||≤15|
|Glycerol +Ribitol (%)||≤0.1|
|PH Value||5.0 ~ 7.0|
|Storage||in the shade|
Contact Person: admine